1994 Things To Do venues in the UK and Ireland
Things To Do United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Should I Choose Activity Guide?
- Because we are the best in the business with countless years of experience in the Activity Industry. We also have the largest collection of adrenalin activities across the greatest selection of venues through out the UK and Ireland!
- How Do I Contact Activity Guide?
- If you need to contact Activity Guide for any reason, simple click here to go to our contact page here you can email us directly, request a call back or find our telephone number and address.
- What Are Your Terms and Conditions?
- please click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
- Can I Order A Voucher For A Friend from Activity Guide?
- Absolutely, yes. We have an excellent range of Gift Vouchers that ensure an exhilarating day of action for the lucky recipient! We offer Gift Vouchers in £25, £50, £100 denominations which are redeemable for up to 12 months.
- How Do I Book An Event With Activity Guide?
- Booking an event with us really couldn't be simpler. Just browse our website and find the right venue for you and then it's just a question of booking your event Online on our secure Online Booking System. Alternatively, you can call a Activity Guide Sales Consultant who will be more than happy to assist you with your booking. Click here to go to our contact page.
- How Can I pay?
- Activity Guide accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express. We also accept payments by cheque. Please make cheques payable to Activity Guide and post to Activity Guide, 15th Floor (North), Arena Point, Merrion Way, Leeds, LS2 8PA. Please stipulate which activity/package you wish to participate in and also include your Name, Full Address, a Daytime Telephone Number and your E-Mail address.
- How can I organise a group booking?
- Our quotes are interactive – so you can invite your group members through the quote and then they can book and pay separately as and when they are ready. They can also view all the details of the quote – saves the organiser a lot of work. You can add to your group up to the maximum at any time up to 14 days before the event date.
- Are There Any Restrictions In Place On Your Activities?
- Yes, some of our venues will have certain requirements to be met in order to participate in said event. This is most typically height, age and weight. If any such restriction is in place, it will be clearly stipulated in the package description.
- How Many Venues Do You Have?
- Activity Guide have 1994 Things To Do venues in the UK and Ireland so you can experience the thrill of Things To Do where-ever you live in the UK and Ireland.
Have a Question?
Do you have a question that hasn't been answered? Not to worry, you can either call us on 0800 078 9505 or fill out the form below and one of our advisors will be in touch to answer your question.